Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rainy Days

Rainy days for one has multiple meanings at least for me.
One, is Singing In The Rain by Gene Kelly.  As a child which now I may began to show my age, I remember when my parents watched it and seeing what joy it brought to Gene Kelly as he danced in the street. It was childlike with with eyes wide open with innocence.  If I was out and it was raining, the first thing I did was close my umbrella and walk in the rain. As I walked, I looked for the biggest puddles to splash in and to this day I still do it. As I look for puddles, I do the same when I drive my car and drive through them.I know it isn't good for my breaks, once in a while it is okay.
When feeling a bit of sass and being with my girls it is a unit of powerful women. As we stick together each will be there for each other through thick and thin.


No comments:

Post a Comment