Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Quirky is best

Definition of QUIRK ( noun \ˈkwərk\)

1: an abrupt twist or curve b : a peculiar trait : idiosyncrasy c : accident, vagary <a quirk of fate>
2: a groove separating a bead or other molding from adjoining members
quirk·i·ly adverb
quirk·i·ness noun
quirk·ish adjective
quirky adjective
 That is my immediate family of my two sons and one daughter.  Here is a feature that each child of mine of a catch phrase they applying to themselves.
1. Ryan AKA SON - he is a diva in men's clothes
2. Daelyn AKA THE GIRL - she is sexy and she knows (Thank you LMAFO)
3. Lucas AKA CHILD - I got this is what he does
I can on about what each I think a visual of them saying it and looking at their picture it says enough.
SON:
My eldest 

The GIRL

CHILD

No comments:

Post a Comment