Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Darkness of my life

Yes  there is darkness in my life of who I follow which is the Hershey Special Dark Chocolate Bar. It is the sweet touch of bitterness that I crave for.



As with all darkness comes it has consequences which as such becoming a rare item to find.   Since the last time I had the extra dark finishing off my Easter candy in late May the craving came again but never left.  Over the last two months, I have not seen a Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Bar in my local 7-11, CVS, Waldbaums and other shopping establishments which is highly upsetting.  When I have a bad day or knowing the mess I would come back to after food shopping, I pick up my Hershey's Extra and slowly eat it as I go home.

At my last doctor's appointment in Setauket, I was disappointed so as always the way to comfort myself is with something sweet that put me on a mission for my chocolate. As I was driving home, I stopped at CVS and lo and behold there was the Hershey Special Dark.   That made my day much more satisfying, the quick fix to allow myself to breath and not think about the negative rather just breath in the sweet bitter taste.

It is the simple things that can always make us feel better, personally I wish I was a kid so I can have mommy make it go away than have it fester with me.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment