Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Candy Is Mine

English: An Almond Joy bar, broken in half.
English: An Almond Joy bar, broken in half. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Candy and memories I can't remember many for when I eat candy I alone in my thoughts for I am too selfish to share with others.

I do enjoy the Halloween when I have to go looking for my almond joy, which by the way is really becoming a hot commodity since I don't see them any more in the bag when I check. I guess growing up in a home where candy was a luxury it had to be hidden since it was to be shared among others, I am pretty flexible but not like that since my siblings did the same. It was a quiet understanding but if one broke it, then the fists came out to defend our stash. Our mom did yell but we didn't say why other than he hit me or she is not be fair.

Mom was to never know and to this day I wonder if she did now but choose to stay away.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment