Thursday, August 9, 2012

No more nasty taffy

No I don't no way no how do I like even look at Mary Jane's. There is something about the taste, how it looks and the annoyance that was one of the candies in my Halloween Bag that always appeared. I hate them don't why and yet hate is strong word but there is something about them.


Why would you name a candy that is tan brown and square after a little girl. Look at it, it is just wrong and the taste is just ECK like sandpaper.  It is also so hard that I that the one time I tried it literally couldn't get it out of my mouth and teeth. My dentist was not happy with that x-ray with the little piece of candy in my teeth. If you are going to name a candy after little girl, stick with pink & sweet and leave candy like that for seaman.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment