Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'll be your friend

When I was a child of many moons that passed, the first ten years I had many friends and very family oriented block. We all got along and trust me we had our bad days.  Even with bad day we divided into smaller groups and just waited it out.

Then the dark clouds appeared and we moved to Queens which was a very big change.  The kids were not very open to a girl whose mom made her clothes because everyone else had better things. It took a while for acceptance but no close friendships were established and I was more lonelier.  If I had a fight with one person and someone would take a side.  Then from there until she accepted my apology I pretty much played in my backyard than be made fun of when I walk down the block or sit on my stoop.  

It just is horrible and part of it still happens today. I just wish I knew the name of the book is to be accepted as part of a group not just a grunt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment