Monday, May 7, 2012

You are a girl

Yes, I like to know I am a girl and playing sports was a not an option.  I didn't play any school sport until high school for gym.

I did like playing sports and beating the boys. I know not very nice but I felt more comfortable with them than creatures of my own nature. As we played football, grabbing each other with tackling by the time I was 12 I was told not to play anymore and today I understand why.

Outside of football it came to playing stoop ball, handball and dodge ball. That was dangerous in itself because when the block party time came a lot of aggression was let loose. By the end of the night woke with welts on my legs.

Sports, to each its own but I rather watch my kids since my gift disintegrate as I got older pretty much when I left high school

No comments:

Post a Comment