Tuesday, May 8, 2012

There are no winners..just try to get along


As a mother of three children, I thought by now I have a better grip of how to react my child lost.  I do not have it all because what worked for one child has a negative effect to another.


To simply state, I am upset and my eyes show the sadness knowing how they worked.  For me, the big girl pants come and then take a deep breath. You do not want the kids to see upset for it upsets them thinking they failed you.  As I approach my child, I look with love in my eyes ready to give them a hug and say you will do better next time.  I am happy that you like to play for yourself and no one else.  You are not paid to act out a scene or score a home run. That is later in life when you know you have to try your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment